2. What information do we collect? We collect your details to subscribe you to any mailing list or email newsletter program the website operates, or when enquiring about a product or service. In all cases, this applies when the intention of data capture was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
Users of this website provide any such personal details requested at their own discretion, through the online automated process. Your details are not passed on to any third parties. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
We also collect website usage information. We do this using Cookies (see section 7 below).
3. How do we use your information? The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services
to personalise repeat visits to our website;
to confirm subscription to an email newsletter or mailing list
anonymously, to track the pattern of your use of this web site in a single session
to provide you with the information, products and services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us;
to tell you about other services we think may be of interest to you (see section 5 below);
to provide you with further information about the services we offer; and
to manage customer service queries
4. Who will we share your information with? Any subscriptions to an email newsletter or mailing list, or personal information provided when completing an enquiry or contact form, are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws as detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. No personal details are passed on to third parties, nor shared with companies or individuals outside of the company that operates this website.
5. When can we contact you in the future? We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected third parties. We may do this by post, telephone or email, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. We will always ask you to confirm in advance that you are happy for us, to allow third parties to contact you by email.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How long will we hold your information for? We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your personal information is kept private and only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes, or to meet legal requirements.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe to an email campaign at any time, through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated unsubscription system is unavailable, users are able to unsubscribe at any time by sending an email request to email@example.com.
Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner, as detailed in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
8. Social media platforms and external links Any communication, engagement and actions taken using external links and social media platforms that this website participates on, are custom to the terms and conditions held with each social media platform respectively. We advise our users to use social media platforms with due care and caution regarding their own privacy and personal details. We will not ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms, and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details, to contact us through primary communication channels, such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion, and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
We may also share web links to relevant web pages through social media platform accounts. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy web address URLs.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking, and therefore we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
9. How can you access and update your information? You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email or write to us at the addresses below (see section 11 below). We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.